GAP Performance can train and accredit individuals and teams in the use of this ground-breaking, BPS certified suite of tools.
The Strengthscope™ system is used by our clients in many different ways to help deliver:
- Employees who are engaged, high performing and energised at work
- Teams that can achieve their potential, collaborate effectively and achieve peak performance
- High calibre recruits who are going to bring the best of themselves to their role everyday
- Leaders who challenge and inspire employees to thrive in unpredictable, fast-changing business conditions
- Supercharged sales teams
- Measurable returns on their learning and development investment
Strengthscope™ Standard is designed for individual development and performance improvement and shows:
- The person’s significant strengths or underlying qualities which most energise them
- Their potential weaker areas and overdone/overused strengths
- How effectively the person feels they are able to use their strengths at work
- Coaching questions and tips on how to use their strengths more effectively
This multi-rater version, the only one of its kind on the market, expands on the standard report by enabling co-workers/stakeholders to provide input in minutes, on how effectively the person is using their strengths and to make recommendations for improvement.
The StrengthscopeLeader™ profile provides feedback on leaders’:
- Unique strengths
- Potential performance risk areas
- Effectiveness across critical behaviours
- Stakeholders’ level of confidence in their leader’s ability to deliver key organizational outcomes
More than just a profiler?
StrengthscopeLeader™ is part of a comprehensive leadership excellence programme designed to help leaders:
- Optimise their strengths
- Overcome risk areas
- Help their staff become peak performers
Built on 5 years of applied research and user feedback and bringing the best from decades of research into high performing teams, this groundbreaking product has a simple, impactful, accessible style. The profiler shows team progress against 20 core behaviours, gives total clarity on a team’s clear strengths and pinpoints focus areas for achieving peak performance as well as areas for skill building to get the best from team strengths.
Strengths Engagement Index ™
Strengths Engagement Index ™ (SEI™)
The Strengths Engagement Index™, based on high quality research into engagement and motivation, is a unique tool which enables you to measure employee engagement levels at work at a specific point in time. We provide you with an aggregate group report of overall results, able to pinpoint where development may be required and where action is needed.
Strengthscope™ Accreditation Training
As authorised collaborators of The Strengths Partnership we are licensed to train and accredit other people in the use of this powerful tool within their organisation, both face-to-face in groups and/or as individuals, including via distance learning. Let us share with you the benefits of using a strengths-based approach at work, how to interpret the simple-to-use reports, the art of giving feedback and ways of embedding positive psychology throughout your organisation.